I talked about how we create visions of learning futures, how we use them, and why we keep developing new visions. I covered visions of education, visions of school, visions of massive open online courses (MOOCs) and visions of pedagogy, the theory of teaching and learning.
- Maria Gregoriadou, University of Athens: Plato Academy – The Roads of Knowledge
- Stella Vosniadou, University of Athens Benefits and traps of technology for learning
- Rebecca Ferguson, The Open University, UK: Visions of Future Learning
- Alberto J. Cañas, Institute of Human and Machine Cognition,: CmapTools: Towards a Worldwide Network of Knowledge Constructors
- Kyparissia Papanikolaou, School of Pedagogical & Technological Education: Opportunities and challenges of digital technologies to support modern educational planning
- Pantelis Balaouras, Kostas Tsimanis, Lazaros Merakos, Greek Universities Network (GUnet): Open courses at the University of Athens and Greek universities