I have been reviewing a paper on learning analytics as part of my role as programme committee member for the 1st International Conference on Technological Ecosystems for Enhancing Multiculturality (TEEM13), scheduled to take place in Salamanca this November.
The conference includes a track on learning analytics, that calls for papers on:
- Research frameworks for Learning Analytics: state of the art reviews and theoretical and exploratory conceptual frameworks.
- Approaches to Educational Data Mining: algorithms, methods and applications for data extraction and processing.
- Learning Data Visualization: display of visual information for Learning Analytics.
- Using Learning Analytics for decision making: data-driven policies, results from experiences and best practices.
- Future directions and new paths for Learning Analytics.